REASONS TO CHOOSE A LOCAL INDEPENDENT OVER A LARGE CHAIN REALTY COMPANY!
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Dedicated Agent Appointment Set up and follow up - It is important to have the sales agent you hired answer the phone and set appointments per your request not an 800 service call center with no knowledge about your personal requirements. As well I personally call for feedback to ensure the highest level of information transfer to assist with the selling of your home. I do not rely on third party emails as a source of feedback.
6. Strong Negotiations - My reputation as an independent agent is on the line, so when a low offer comes in from an investor looking to take advantage of the market situation, I have experience to overcome this situation and achieve the expectation goal set from the listing meeting.
To find out more about selling your home click here
WHY HOME PRICES IN PHOENIX WILL CONTINUE CLIMBING IN 2020 IN FAVOR OF SELLERS